Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jeff Hardy is not yet an Assassin...

Recently I've been playing Assassin's Creed, which features a ridiculous amount of the lead character (Altair, which translates roughly to 'born to shank people') jumping off of ludicrously high things - and being fine. This makes me think of Jeff Hardy.

This makes me think of how there are people who mod games for current gen systems. Why somebody hasn't developed a mod where Altair puts up the obligatory Hardy 'gunz' prior to the leap of faith is beyond me. Witness, Hardy's Creed.

HardysCreed1S
(This bearded gentleman is about to feel the pain of the Shank-ton Bomb.)

It's just another example of me being ahead of the rest of humanity in terms of finding wrestling-related references in things that have nothing whatsoever to do with wrestling. Recently, Democratic Presidential hopeful Barack Obama said, "If ya smell... what Barack... is cookin" on National TV. The REAL Barack Obama. I blogged on myspace about how this should happen like half a year ago. Why?

Because I am a genius.

No comments: